Hey friends! Welcome back to the second edition of my blog for Mozambique. Thank you all for tuning in. First things first, I made it in one piece. I wasn’t so sure I would when I hoped on my SA flight and found that the seats still had ash trays. But luckily, the Lord gave our old plane the strength necessary to make it over the ocean and across a continent!
Things have been fairly busy here so far. Stuart, Stephen and I made it to Pemba on Wednesday afternoon and started working right away. Ok, so maybe after a few hours of “settling in…” Anywho, everything has been fairly uneventful, We are just working on the student compound (which had almost doubled in size) to get bunk beds set up for nearly 260 students! That is nearly double the size of the previous school. It is definitely going to be a lot of work trying to keep that many students informed about whats going on, as well as protecting them from the banditos and chocolate boys. In about a week the students will arrive and the school will begin. Let mass chaos begin!
So, things to consider for prayer for us here at the base:
Pray that we as a staff will really come together in unity over the next week. Pray that the students have save flights, safe from spiritual attack, obstacles and distractions. Pray that the students will also unity strongly and support each other through everything they will go through this summer.
That’s all I have for now, sorry this is such a short and rushed post. I hope to do a more detailed post so everyone has an idea of what is going on over the next few months. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment